View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 11:19 AM   #1301
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asyd Rayn View Post
Thanks -- it seems interesting, but this is too advanced for me. I thought it would install and have a basic set of items already configured menus.

I need to uninstall this. Is there an uninstall configuration somewhere I can put in this folder nm folder on my device to get rid of this? I'm not successful with the failsafe method by turning this libra colour off and on within 20 seconds and I am not seeing this "libsm" (or whatever it's called) file it says I can remove anywhere on my device (the instructions should say where one might find this file).

I appreciate the effort that goes into creating these things but I find the instructions are not written for the average person and lots of assumptions are made when providing directions.
Uninstall is simply done by placing a file named "uninstall" in the .adds/nm/ directory on your device.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote