View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 03:56 AM   #31822
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Finished ‘The Andromeda Evolution’. It was ok, I didn’t really like the story all that much, and it nearly became a candidate for the ‘did not finish’ thread. But I pushed through. It was well written but I just didn’t get into it all that much. I was going to start the Amor Towles book, ‘Rules of Civility’, but instead I’m starting Kristin Hannah’s ‘The Four Winds’. Towles will be next.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote