View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 04:49 PM   #14
Marek
Zealot
Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.Marek writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: PW4 :(, KT5, PB628
Quote:
Originally Posted by reminon View Post
On 5.16.1 with my scribe. Initially ran the jailbreak. after following all of the steps and installing the hotfix, it left me in a pseudo demo mode, where it looked like normal mode but still in chinese, had me setup my device as thats all i could do. After setting up my device it left me with wifi connected, but unable to disable wifi or enable airplane mode. I had to keep fighting with it downloading updates ever couple of minutes. Eventually I saw your update the the jailbreak. I entered demo mode again and followed the jailbreak instructions a second time. This left me at an english setup screen . After setting up my device again, everything looks normal and enabled airplane mode.

When I boot my kindle it shows bridge+ while booting, but when I enter ;log mrpi "I have the files for mrpi and kual coplate copied over" nothing happens it just searches for the term instead of loading mrpi and installing kual. I fell I am missing something. any ideas?
Have you tried rebooting ? does it always say bridge+ ? would you mind talking over in dms or on discord? afaik this is the first Scribe jb so the bridge isnt optimized for it
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote