View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:41 AM   #2639
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Agreed. I suspect they do it for the same reason salesmen were once told to get the customer to say "yes" to a few innocuous questions as a way to prime them to say "yes" to the big question. I'll bet if you click on "Read more" you will be more likely to take the next step and click on "Buy now."
Just yesterday I saw the first book in a series was $1 on Amazon. I clicked what I thought was the button to show me the rest of the series, but instead it purchased all the books as a one-click purchase.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote