View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 12:17 PM   #169
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
I just turned my ad-blocker and pop-up blocker off for libbyapp.com then repeated the fix. But it still didn't work.

Could it be because I'm using a MacBook? Clutching at straws here trying to think of any other possibilities.

Otherwise it sounds as if Libby/Overdrive have successfully locked down the downloading of magazines.

ETA: One final attempt before I give up completely - I have been doing this on Safari, and repeated all the steps in Firefox but still didn't work.

Last edited by Pjama; 05-03-2024 at 12:39 PM.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote