View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:52 PM   #15
Omnigeek
Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD/HD+/Glowlight/460, Samsung GS9+, Kobo Aura H2O, iPad Pro/mini
1. I never only purchased from B&N. I liked the original Nook with Glowlight that allowed me to sideload using a microSD card and wish that were still implemented but I like the feel and look and durability of the GL4. I actually stopped buying from B&N because of how they implemented DRM and prevented me from making my own backup of the books I'd bought from them.

2. I did know B&N would prevent me from using all 32 GB of space although I was hoping we could use at least half of it for our own sideloaded content.

3. I would still have purchased the GL4. I don't read in store much anymore anyway.

4. I purchased the Nook because I liked the design and ergonomics and I specifically wanted an EPUB reader. I refuse to go Kindle. I was not happy with the weight and fragility of my Kobo when I had one in between Nook e-ink readers.

5. No.
Omnigeek is offline   Reply With Quote