Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-01-2023, 10:30 AM   #91
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Version 1.0.9 - 01 Sep 2023

- Now, every calibre library has its own database (you will see a warning when first opening it)
- Added an option to use or not a 'Rereading' shelf
- When a book on your 'Rereading' shelf reaches 100%, it will be moved to the 'Read' shelf (keeping the reread count)
- Spanish translation by @Terisa de morgan

Last edited by thiago.eec; 09-01-2023 at 10:53 AM.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 03:38 PM   #92
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
looking good, I'm adding some really old titles i've read in the past, and sometimes I think it would be nice to have a custom view for all years - with all titles displayed. But that would be a mess for voracious readers, i guess.

(oh the joys of open source software development: users constantly asking for new features )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap 2023-09-01, 16_27_33.png
Views:	59
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	203489  

Last edited by Comfy.n; 09-02-2023 at 03:20 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2023, 05:05 PM   #93
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
looking good, I'm adding some really old titles i've read in the past, and sometimes I think it would be nice to have a custom view for all years - with all titles displayed. But that would be a mess for voracious readers, i guess.
That would be really difficult for technical reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
(oh the joys of open source software developing: users constantly asking for new features )
Old 09-02-2023, 02:57 AM   #94
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hello, I'm using version 1.0.8 (Adding all my rereadings to the common goal before having database per library), and checking duplicates I've seen what I show at the picture. Is this expected? Or shouldn't it have a reread count?

Thank you for the plugin again
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:28 AM   #95
thiago.eec
Guru

Hi, Terisa.

I think you forgot to add the picture.
Advert
Old 09-02-2023, 06:32 AM   #96
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Hi, Terisa.

I think you forgot to add the picture.
Yes, sorry, here you have
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2023-09-02 123144.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	203505  
Old 09-02-2023, 08:00 AM   #97
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Yes, sorry, here you have
Those are two different entries in your library, right?
The plugin identify the books by their IDs. So, if a book has a different ID, it is considered another book.

Last edited by thiago.eec; 09-02-2023 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:30 PM   #98
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Thank you @thiago.eec for your work, a dream come true.
And to @Terisa de morgan for the translation.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 01:23 PM   #99
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Those are two different entries in your library, right?
The plugin identify the books by their IDs. So, if a book has a different ID, it is considered another book.
I'll check, thank you.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:30 PM   #100
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
Thank you @thiago.eec for your work, a dream come true.
And to @Terisa de morgan for the translation.
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:05 AM   #101
shuvashish76
Enthusiast
shuvashish76 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is this plugin FOSS i.e. with an OSI approved license?
Thanks for this plugin.
shuvashish76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 07:28 AM   #102
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvashish76 View Post
Is this plugin FOSS i.e. with an OSI approved license?
I didn't know what those meant, so I googled it.
Well, like most (all?) calibre plugins, you can consider it under a GNU General Public License v3.0.

Quote:
Thanks for this plugin.
You're welcome.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:33 AM   #103
shuvashish76
Enthusiast

Quote:
you can consider it under a GNU General Public License v3.0.
That's up to the developer/author/original creator According to opensource definition "The program must include source code" (host it somewhere e.g. - GitHub) with proper OSI approved license. Usually No source/license means it's copyright/proprietary.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:41 AM   #104
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
That's up to the developer/author/original creator According to opensource definition "The program must include source code" (host it somewhere e.g. - GitHub) with proper OSI approved license. Usually No source/license means it's copyright/proprietary.
I added the License information to the first post and a copy of the license will be included with the next releases. Also, the plugin zip file is the whole source code, so it is already included.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:16 PM   #105
shuvashish76
Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
I added the License information to the first post and a copy of the license will be included with the next releases. Also, the plugin zip file is the whole source code, so it is already included.
Thanks
Here is the official link https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Created a thread for calibre to encourage foss plugins officially. I hope they approve such changes.