Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-06-2024, 10:30 PM   #1
Rank Li
Rank Li began at the beginning.

Device: none
which reader do you use?

Hi,I want to purchase a new reader,I want to select from Kindle and KOreader,
Could you give me some suggestions?
And I also want to customized a case for it,I want to customized a EVA case here:https://www.weihanbag.com.Because EVA is cheap and could customzied any shape.
Or do you have some other suggestions,silicone?plastic?
And Where I could get a high quality and cheaper case?
Thanks
Rank Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 11:21 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Unless you are lucky enough to find an old stock Kindle that has firmware old enough to be jailbroken, you are not going to be able install KOReader.

Personally, I would look at the Kobo line of ereaders since installing KOReader on them is extremely simple with no rooting/jailbreaking required.

Of course, this depends on where you are on the planet and what is available in your area.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert