to:
"And then there were none"
it's possible to do it?
Thanks and bye
gianni_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 02:34 AM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
@gianni_1

Do you know how to use the Regex-Function search?

If not, post an example of what needs to be changed, including the surrounding tags, and we might be able to help out.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2023, 09:37 PM   #3
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
Hello Karellen,
the surrounding tags are in fig. 1.
what I would like to do is in fig. 2, but evidently it is not correct because I would like to change all the words of all the titles to lowercase while only the first word to uppercase. thanks again for your help.
Bye
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	203293   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	203294  
Old 08-22-2023, 10:31 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The easy way:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-23 122748.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	203299

Sometimes it's best to convert to lowercase first.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 10:37 PM   #5
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The easy way:

Attachment 203299

Sometimes it's best to convert to lowercase first.

BR
I had missed the fact that the function I was looking for already existed, I apologize and thank you...
Advert
Old 08-23-2023, 01:10 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianni_1 View Post
I had missed the fact that the function I was looking for already existed, I apologize and thank you...
No need to apologise, with so many options it's not hard to miss the one you want.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote